OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY OF DIANA COMMERCE LTD
The management of DIANA COMMERCE 1 LTD – Yambol, as they take the responsibility for the continuous improvement of the activities of providing healthy and safe working conditions, maintaining and developing the implemented Occupational health and safety management system in compliance with the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007 by applying the relevant legal and normative requirements, defines and accepts the following guiding principles:
- Continuous improvement of the work process of the employees of the organization by developing all activities, processes, workplaces and equipment in a way, that guarantees control of the existing risks and prevents from the occurrence of new risks for the health and safety of the employees and other interested parties
- Commitment to meet the legal and other requirements in regard to the healthy and safe working conditions that are related to activities, processes, workplaces, equipment, products and services of the organization
- Prevention and reduction of potential illnesses and injuries that can occur in accidents and emergency situations, by maintaining a high level of readiness for reaction in case of emergency
- Reducing the risk of diseases and workplace accidents by adopting objectives and programmes
- Monitoring and measuring of key characteristics of processes and activities related to the provision of healthy and safe working conditions
- Active cooperation with authorized organizations for control of the occupational health and safety and all interested parties in solving the problems related to the provision of healthy and safe working conditions
The management of "DIANA COMMERCE" LTD calls the employees of the organization to apply the principles and the requirements, resulting from the occupational health and safety policy and to proceed from them by setting the specific objectives.
The application of these principles and the personal responsibility of everyone for providing healthy and safe working conditions, as well as meeting the requirements, resulting from the implemented Occupational health and safety management system, is responsibility of all employees.
The management of "DIANA COMMERCE" LTD – Yambol takes the responsibility for the training and the motivation of the employees of the Organization, so that they understand and keep the present obligations and the applicable legal and other requirements that refer to their activity of ensuring healthy and safe working conditions.