NOTIFICATION OF HANDLING PERSONAL DATA IN DIANA COMMERCE-1 EOOD
DIANA COMMERCE -1 EOOD - Sofia, with a seat and address of management in Sofia, district of Triaditsa, 49A Bulgaria Blvd, floor 2, office 1 - comfort, entered into the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency, UIC No. 128018756, represented by ZHIVKO DIMITROV ANGELOV in his capacity as a Manager, hereby NOTIFIES all interested parties that:
1. It is an administrator of personal data according to the Bulgarian and European legislation.
2. As a personal data administrator, it determines the purposes and means of handling the personal data and is responsible for the storage and use of personal data on paper and magnetic / electronic media.
3. As a personal data administrator it collects and processes the following personal data, for example: Physical Identity: names, personal identification numbers, passport data, address, telephone, e-mail, image, etc .; Social Identity: information on education, evidence of acquired education, professional qualifications, foreign language skills, length of service, personal information of criminal convictions; Family Identity: information of marriages, cohabitation, children born in the marriage or owned children, etc. ; Health Status: medical certificates, hospital sheets, decisions of Medical Committees Assessments and others; Economic Identity: data regarding the property and financial condition of the person, the participation and / or the holding of shares or securities of companies and others, required to assess the compatibility requirements, etc .;
4. It will handle your personal data for the following legitimate purposes without the need for explicit consent: signing and implementing contracts to which you are a party; to comply with statutory obligations applicable to the data administrator and identify you as a client and in all other cases with your explicit consent (expressed in a statement).
5. For these purposes your personal data may be disclosed to the following third parties without being exhaustive, such as: persons having the quality of "handler of personal data at the administrator"; persons and institutions having access to personal data on a legal basis and / or by an explicit statutory provision, incl. NRA, NSSI, FSC, NSI, SANS, courts, prosecutor's offices, investigation offices, MI, independent auditors and others.
6. The provided personal data will be handled and stored under certain special security measures, and the administrator maintains a high standard of protection for your personal data.
7. We hereby notify you that you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: Right of access to your own personal data; Right to information (in connection with the handling personal data by the administrator); Right of correction (if data is inaccurate); Right to delete personal data (right to be forgotten if data are provided by signing a declaration of consent); Right to limit handling by the administrator or the personal data handler; Right to transfer personal data between individual administrators; Right of objection to the handling his or her personal data; The data subject may also not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling that produces legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affects him or her significantly; Entitlement of judicial or administrative protection if the rights of the data subject have been violated.
8. Personal data shall be kept for the period in which there is a reason of handling and after its expiration - until the expiry of the timeframes set in a normative act, which shall not be shorter than five years. The data, for which there are no legal timeframes will be kept for two years after the reason of their handling has been dropped out.
9. For more information please contact us at the following addresses:
Sofia, District of Triaditsa, 49A Bulgaria Blvd, 2nd floor, office 1 - comfort
Yambol, 80 Zlaten rog Str.